top of page

Fan Group

Public·71 members

How I Created My Final Mugen Roster with 1082 Characters

How I Created My Final Mugen Roster with 1082 Characters

Mugen is a popular fighting game engine that allows you to create your own custom characters, stages, and modes. You can also download and install thousands of characters made by other fans from various sources. In this article, I will share with you how I created my final mugen roster with 1082 characters, which is now downloadable for free.

my final mugen roster 1082 characters

My final mugen roster is a collection of characters from different genres, such as anime, comics, video games, movies, and cartoons. Some of the characters are original creations, while others are edits or conversions of existing ones. I have tried to balance the roster as much as possible, so that every character has a fair chance of winning against any other.

Creating such a large roster was not an easy task. It took me several months of searching, downloading, testing, and organizing the characters. I had to make sure that each character was compatible with the mugen version I was using (1.0), that they had no major bugs or glitches, and that they did not conflict with each other. I also had to edit some of the character files to fix some issues or to customize them to my liking.

One of the challenges I faced was finding enough slots for all the characters. The default mugen screenpack only has 1000 slots, which was not enough for me. I had to use a custom screenpack that has 1084 slots (1082 for characters and 2 for random select). The screenpack I used is called BrokenMUGEN HD by two4teezee and Saikoro.

Another challenge was organizing the characters into categories. I wanted to group them by their origin or theme, so that it would be easier to find and select them. I used a tool called Mugen Roster Maker by Kamekaze to create custom select screens for each category. I also used a tool called Mugen Sorter by Tunglashor to sort the characters alphabetically within each category.

After months of hard work, I finally completed my final mugen roster with 1082 characters. I decided to share it with the mugen community, so that anyone who is interested can download and enjoy it. You can find the download link in the description below. The file size is about 8 GB, so make sure you have enough space on your computer before downloading it.

I hope you like my final mugen roster and have fun playing with it. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading this article and happy gaming!

In this section, I will give you a brief overview of some of the categories and characters in my final mugen roster. There are 27 categories in total, each with a different theme and color. You can see the full list of categories and characters in the readme file that comes with the download.

One of the categories is Anime, which contains characters from various anime series, such as Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and more. Some of the characters are based on their original anime versions, while others are based on their fan-made versions or crossovers. For example, you can find Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto Shippuden, Goku from Dragon Ball Z, Luffy from One Piece, Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail, and many more.

Another category is Comics, which contains characters from various comic books, such as Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, and more. Some of the characters are based on their original comic versions, while others are based on their movie or game versions or crossovers. For example, you can find Spider-Man from Marvel Comics, Batman from DC Comics, Spawn from Image Comics, Hellboy from Dark Horse Comics, and many more.

A third category is Video Games, which contains characters from various video games, such as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, King of Fighters, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Bros., and more. Some of the characters are based on their original game versions, while others are based on their fan-made versions or crossovers. For example, you can find Ryu from Street Fighter, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, Jin Kazama from Tekken, Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters, Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario from Mario Bros., and many more.

These are just some of the categories and characters in my final mugen roster. There are many more to discover and enjoy. You can also mix and match different characters from different categories to create your own custom battles. The possibilities are endless! e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page