top of page

Fan Group

Public·71 members

The Cast, Crew, and Plot of Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3

Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3: A Thrilling but Flawed Bollywood Movie

If you are looking for a Bollywood movie that combines action, suspense, romance, and drama, you might want to check out Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3, the third installment of the Aakhri Sauda franchise. Directed by Sandeep Kumar and starring Zuber K. Khan, Tanvi Arora, Aaryan Chopra, and Sonia Bajwa, this movie follows the adventures of Dheeraj (Khan), a former gangster who tries to start a new life with his girlfriend Payal (Arora), but gets entangled in a web of deception, betrayal, and murder involving his old enemies and allies.

Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 full movie in hindi hd 1080p

The movie has an intriguing plot that keeps you guessing until the end, with twists and turns that surprise you at every corner. The action scenes are well-choreographed and exciting, featuring car chases, shootouts, explosions, and hand-to-hand combat. The music by Raja Ali is catchy and fits the mood of the scenes. The cinematography by Rajendra Sharma is impressive and captures the beauty and chaos of Mumbai.

However, the movie also has its flaws that prevent it from being a masterpiece. The acting is uneven and sometimes over-the-top, especially by some of the supporting cast members. The dialogue is cheesy and clichéd at times, relying on too many one-liners and puns. The editing is choppy and confusing in some parts, making it hard to follow the transitions between scenes. The movie also suffers from some logical inconsistencies and plot holes that make you question the characters' motivations and actions.

Overall, Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 is a thrilling but flawed Bollywood movie that offers a lot of entertainment but also leaves a lot to be desired. I would give it a 6 out of 10 rating for its plot, action, music, and cinematography, but also for its acting, dialogue, editing, and logic. I would recommend it to fans of Bollywood movies who enjoy action-packed thrillers with a touch of romance and drama.

FAQs

• What is the meaning of Aakhri Sauda? Aakhri Sauda means "the last deal" in Hindi. It refers to the final confrontation between Dheeraj and his enemies in the movie.

• Is Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 a sequel or a standalone movie? Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 is a sequel to Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal (2016) and Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 2 (2019). However, it can also be watched as a standalone movie as it has its own story and characters.

• Where can I watch Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3? You can watch Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 on various online streaming platforms such as Netflix, YouTube, or Amazon Prime Video. You can also find it on DVD or Blu-ray at your local store or online.

• Who are the main actors and actresses in Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3? The main actors and actresses in Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 are Zuber K. Khan as Dheeraj, Tanvi Arora as Payal, Aaryan Chopra as Raj, Sonia Bajwa as Maya, Pankaj Berry as Rana, and Mushtaq Khan as Shetty.

• How long is Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3? Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3 is 2 hours and 15 minutes long.

I hope you enjoyed reading my review of Aakhri Sauda - The Last Deal 3. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them below. Thank you for your time and attention. b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page